Permanent magnet motor designed to help reduce jamming.
Continues to grind as long as power is on.
Power Cord Included
A savings over other models where cord must be purchased separately.
High-speed motor provides fast, powerful grinding.
A Quieter Stainless Steel. Moen sinks come standard with SoundSHIELD™ treatment, which reduces vibration and noise caused by running water and clanging dishes - perfect for open floor plans.
Universal Xpress Mount™ fits Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies.
- Part of The Chef Series designed for those who love to get creative in their kitchen and need the strongest cleanup possible
- Motion sensing technology activates 6 LED lights when cabinet door is open
- 75 lumen output illuminates the cabinet
- Positionable sensor adapts to any installation
- Front facing battery compartment
- Including Fast Track" enhanced features for faster installation
- 1 horsepower VORTEX" motor has professional grade grinding power to tackle the toughest kitchen scraps
- Universal Xpress Mount" fits Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies, including InSinkErator brand*
- high speed 2800 RPM VORTEX" permanent magnet motor designed to reduce jamming
- power cord pre-installed, saving installation steps and money over other models where cord must be purchased separately; cord removes easily for optional hardwiring.
- SoundSHIELD" designed to provide sound deadening insulation
- 10 year limited warranty with in-home service guarantees help is there when you need it
- compact design is lighter weight for easier installation and frees up valuable space under the sink
- continuous feed technology with stainless steel grind components
- garbage disposals reduce waste sent to landfills making it an eco-friendly option for your home
- compatible with properly sized septic tanks
|Drain Connection Size
|Grind Chamber Material
||Corrosion Proof Polymer
|Grind Component Material
||Dishwasher Plug; Drain Stopper; Hardwire Capable Cord; Reset Button; Splash Guard; Power Cord; Light; Snap Ring Tool; Circle Flange; Drain Elbow &mounting Assembly
||Permanent Magnet Motor
|Sink Drain Flange Finish
||Polished Stainless Steel
||Standard 115 Voltage
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.