Cooking two Belgian waffles at a time to perfection is easy with Cuisinart's Double Belgian Waffle Maker. The distinctive rotary feature flips 180 degrees to evenly cook them inside and out. Powered by 1400 watts, this innovative kitchen essential cooks Belgian waffles in minutes, with turn-of-the-dial controls to bake them according to preference, from light and fluffy to brown and crispy. To prevent over- or under-cooking, a ready indicator light and beeping alert announce when waffles are ready. Nonstick plates ensure flawlessly formed, deep pocketed Belgian waffles release easily onto the plate, ready for a wide variety of toppings, from fruits and meats to jams and whipped cream. Durable, brushed stainless steel housing adds a sleek, modern touch to any kitchen and wipes clean in seconds.
- Bakes 2 restaurant quality, 1-inch thick Belgian-style waffle
- 5-setting browning control for custom cooking from light to dark
- Easy-to-Handle rotary feature for even baking on top and bottom
- Audible alert
- 1400 watts of power
- Two Ready-to-Bake and Ready-to-Eat green indicator lights
- Nonstick coating for effortless food release and cleaning
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Stainless steel drip tray is dishwasher-safe
- Cup included for the perfect batter amount every time
||15.11"(L) x 8.35"(W) x 19.79"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||10.13"(L) x 17.13"(W) x 10.75"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||17.63"(L) x 10.88"(W) x 11.38"(H)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.