Cuisinart makes air frying easier than ever, with presets to perfectly fry favorites like wings, fries, chicken nuggets, snacks and veggies. Frying with air instead of oil is delicious and guilt-free, and this large capacity oven fries up to 3 lb. at once. It also offers all the great features of a full-size toaster oven. And that"'s not all! Unique to the Cuisinart Digital AirFryer Toaster Oven is a range of low temperatures that lets users proof dough, dehydrate foods and more, taking multifunctionality to a whole new level. With the large digital display and intuitive programming options, selecting presets, temperature, time, and function have never been easier.
- Specially engineered 1800-watt motor, fan and heater deliver high-velocity, high-heat airflow for perfectly fried results with minimal noise
- Wide range of toaster oven functions: Bake, Broil, Pizza, Roast, Toast, Bagel, Reheat, Warm, Dual Cook
- Low temperature setting to slow cook, braise and more. Plus, dedicated functions for Dehydrating and Proofing
- Air fry function and presets take the guesswork out of frying wings, fries, nuggets, snacks and veggies
- More options to customize your cooking: oWide temperature range: 80'F to 450'F o Adjustable time with preset ranges for each function o Defrost and high/low convection fan speed options 0.6 cu. ft. capacity "" airfry up to 3 lb., toast 6 bagel halves, roast a 4 lb. chicken, or bake a 12" pizza
- Stainless steel styling with large viewing window and interior light
- Easy cleanup: nonstick interior, dishwasher-safe baking pan and air fryer basket
||17.00" x 21.73" x 15.75"
|UC Cubic Feet
||17.0"(L) x 21.5"(W) x 15.75"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||22.0"(L) x 17.75"(W) x 16.75"(H)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.