- 32" high for use under ADA compliant counters
- Frost-free operation ensures low maintenance use
- Digital thermostat offers more precision in temperature management
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" spaces
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior offers lasting durability
- Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
- Made in the U.S.A.
Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a range of general purpose and medical all-freezers designed for reliable, frost-free storage under the counter. At 24" wide and 32" high, the ACF48WCSSADA is ideally sized for various institutional settings following ADA guidelines for lower counter height. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. The door includes a factory installed keyed lock for added security. This model comes with a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet and door, with a curved towel bar handle. It includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug for added security in high traffic areas. Full frost-free operation ensures low maintenance operation, with an internal fan to keep the interior evenly cooled from top to bottom. A digital thermostat is located in the front kickplate, letting users manage the temperature without having to open the door. The interior includes two removable steel shelves. Made in the USA, the ACF48WCSSADA offers quality freezer storage in a conveniently sized and featured unit. Additional door finishes are available. This model can also be paired with the matching FF7LCSSADA all-refrigerator.
- Slim undercounter dimensions: Sized at less than 24" wide and deep for an easy fit in space-challenged institutions
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
- Frost-free operation: Low maintenance design ensures no frost buildup inside the unit
- Digital temperature control: Electronic controls located in the exterior kickplate for precise temperature management
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior: Cabinet and door are wrapped in quality stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy cleaning
- Professional towel bar handle: Curved towel bar style handle offers a solid grip in attractive brushed stainless steel
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for added security, located towards the top of the door to ensure convenient access
- Removable shelves: Includes two slide-out shelves made from durable steel
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Hospital grade cord: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Matching refrigerator available: Pair with the FF7LCSSADA to create a matching set
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||32.5" (83 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||3.1 cu.ft. (88 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)
||130.0 lbs. (59 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||-5 to 10oF/-20 to -12oC
|SSK Stainless steel kickplate factory installed
||DL1 Temperature Logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
|Latch Top-mounted door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
||Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
|PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
||SCD Self-Closing Door Protect interior contents and reduce energy waste with the Self Closing Door Option
|ODA Open Door Alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
||LHD Door reversal to left hand swing
|HG Cord Add a hospital grade cord equipped with green dot plug with the HG suffix
||DL2 Temperature Logger USB data logger with user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
|Agion Door Treat the door with Agion silver antimicrobial coating to reduce the growth of bacteria, fungi, molds, and other destructive microbes on appliance surface
||Agion Cabinet Exterior cabinet and door treated with Agion silver antimcrobial coating to reduce the growth of bacteria, fungi, molds, and other destructive microbes on appliance surface
|KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad lock installed for keyless security
||KEY Extra keys available for purchase
|AC Keypad Keypad lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
||AC Keypad Keypad lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
Energy Star Rated:
3.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.