Graceful. Simple. Fluid.
A seamless blend of modern and traditional.
Dispenses near-boiling 200°F water and cool water.
InSinkErator's Instant Hot Water Dispenser saves time and adds elegance to the kitchen. Near-boiling water at your fingertips -- perfect for making gravy, melting chocolate or quickly preparing pasta. Also double-functions to remove candle wax from holders and quickly clean dirty pots and pans.
Consider how often you heat water. When you do, you'll realize just how much you would use an instant hot water dispenser. It's truly unrivaled in the kitchen when it comes to the number of tasks that are easily and quickly performed. And that's exactly why millions of people have installed them.
Capacity: 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank dispenses 60 cups of 200°F water per hour
Electrical: 120 volts A.C., 750 watts, 6.25 amp heating element with grounded three (3) prong plug
Thermostat: Snap-action, adjustable from 150°F to 210°F (factory pre-set at 200°F)
Required hole diameter: 1 1/2"
Maximum counter thickness: 3"
- Dispenses near-boiling 200°F water and cool drinking water
- 35% more near-boiling water from larger 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank
- Easy to adjust temperature control
- Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
- Provides 60 cups/hour of near-boiling water
- Available in Chrome and Satin Nickel
- 3-Year We Come To You™ In-Home Service Warranty
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
- UL listed
- Compact all metal dispenser construction
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.