Quiet, Worry-Free Performance. With the Evolution .75 HP Garbage Disposal, you can expect quiet, worry-free performance that is designed to prevent clogs by grinding food scraps the finest.
- 3/4 HP long-lasting, Dura-Drive induction motor features jam-busting torque to power through tough food scraps.
- 9-Year We Come to You Limited In Home Warranty that provides service in the convenience of your home. That means We Come to You whenever your InSinkErator garbage disposal needs service within the warranty period.
- Quiet SoundSeal Technology features a Quiet Collar Sink Baffle to block noise from the sink opening, a rubber Anti-Vibration Mount and Tailpipe Coupler to reduce vibrations, and a Full Trim Shell to further restrict disposal noise.
- Advanced Grind for tough and fibrous food scraps.
- Our 3-Stage MultiGrind Technology has been designed to prevent clogs by grinding food scraps the finest. After food particles pass through our GrindShear Ring, they're processed by the undercutter disc which cuts them into even smaller particles.
- EZ Connect Disposal easily connects to a hardwire connection or outlet.
- Removable, Quiet Antimicrobial Baffle is dishwasher safe & antimicrobial to inhibit odor-causing bacteria and blocks noise from the sink opening to reduce noise.
- Safe for use with properly maintained septic tanks.
|Type of Feed
|Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)
|Average Water Usage
|Approx. 1 Gallon per Person Per Day
|Average Electrical Usage
|3-4 KWh per Year
|Dishwasher Drain Connection
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.