•Ensure a reliable source of fresh, clean ice with a sturdy yet flexible hook-up line
15-ft. cross-linked tubing resists bursting
Installs quickly with no cutting
Includes compression fittings
Cost-effective and GE-approved alternative to copper
- Ensure a reliable source of fresh, clean ice with a sturdy yet flexible hook-up line
- 15-ft. cross-linked tubing resists bursting
- Installs quickly with no cutting
- Includes compression fittings
- Cost-effective and GE-approved alternative to copper
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.