Providing make-up air for exhaust devices is easy, controlling it is not - until now. BROAN® Directwire Make-Up Air Dampers, when interlocked with slave dampers, open in unison to provide synchronized operation for kitchen, bath and whole house ventilation products. The MD8T is wired to the transformer, using low voltage wiring, which signals the damper to open and close while the range hood is in operation. The intelligent design options ensure optimum performance in a variety of installations and applications.
- Efficient and Economical Make-Up Air Solution Saves Energy and Money Easy to install
- Optimizes tightly built, energy efficient homes.
- Make-Up Air Only When Needed. Synchronized to only open during Fan or Range Hood operation.
- Avoids Wasted Energy Associated With Barometric Solutions. Does not let unwanted air into the home during heating or cooling calls.
- Improves ventilation efficacy by providing fresh air from a known location to replace exhausted air.
- Dampers can be "ganged" for high-volume applications.
What is "Make-Up Air" and why is it important? - Danny Lipford
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.