Broan 43000 Series Perfect for replacement as well as new installations, this powerful 4-way convertible range hood will fit into most all applications. The enclosed light and fan/filter assembly makes for easier cleaning.
Features & Benefits Features enclosed light and fan/filter assembly for easy clean-upTwo-speed, rocker-type fan controlPowerful 220 CFM, 8.0 Sone (7" round discharge) or 190 CFM, 7.0 Sone (3-1/4" x 10" vertical discharge) performance, HVI CertifiedBright 75 watt light. Bulb not includedIncludes 3-1/4" x 10" damper/adapter and built-in 7" round adapterBP87 dampers sold separatelyThis range hood can work in an ADA-compliant application
- Convertible range hood can be installed as ducted or ductless to fit a variety of installation needs
- Simple to use rocker fan switch and separate rocker light switch offer easy control
- 2 speed fan helps you tackle a variety of venting jobs
- 260 MAX Blower CFM helps quickly remove smoke and cooking odors from the air
- Aluminum mesh filter is removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Uses up to a 75-Watt in incandescent light to brightly illuminate the cooking area (bulb sold separately)
- Top or rear exhaust option lets you connect the ductwork in the most convenient way for you
- Includes 3-1/4" x 10" damper/adapter and built-in 7" round adapter
- 7 in. round BP87Q damper sold separately
- This range hood can work in an ADA-compliant application
- Range hood is installed as hardwired or with an optional power cord kit (SHCK44; sold separately)
|Aluminum w/ Light Lens
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Country of Origin
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
Energy Star Rated:
Broan-NuTone Range Hood & Ventilation Fans Tip - Check Terminations of Ventilation Ducts
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
How do I determine the size of the range hood I need? - Danny Lipford
Importance of a Range Hood for Indoor Air Quality
Island Range Hoods for Kitchen Upgrades - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Kitchen Renovation Includes Adding Range Hood with Danny Lipford
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.