- 24" Wide Dual Zone - Stores Up to 49 Bottles
- Temperature Range:
- Upper Zone: 40(°F) - 55(°F)
- Lower Zone: 55(°F) - 65(°F)
- Stainless Steel Door Frame and Handle
- Double Pane Tempered Reversible Glass Door
- Long Life & Cool LED Interior Display Lighting with ON/OFF Switch
- Vinyl Coated Roll-Out Shelves with Wooden Fronts
- Select Shelf Designed to Accommodate Burgundy Bottles
- Security Lock with Key
- ADA Compliant
||Stores Up to 49 Bottles
||Black with Glass Door and Stainless Steel Door Frame & Handle
||34.25" H x 23.5" W x 24.25" D
||36.5" H x 25.5" W x 27" D
||115 V / 60 Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.